Hair loss is a common problem in the life of both men and women. It can occur anywhere in our body, but in most cases, it will affect the scalp. Hair loss is not always easy to treat. It can cause mental distress to people who can’t embrace baldness, but other people can easily accept it as part of their lives.
However, there is no need to worry about being bald when you have Scalp Micropigmentation New York as the best solution.
Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) is an advanced makeup pigmentation formula that can create the illusion of thicker and long-lasting hair by layering points with different shades between existing hair. It also creates shadows on the scalp, making it look natural by blending it with the skin tone. Through this pigmentation process, practitioners and technicians have improved the lives of thousands of people.
Causes of Hair Loss
Certain triggers may affect you much more, so it is important to find out why you are experiencing hair loss. You can determine the underlying cause of hair loss by evaluating the appearance of hair loss.
Hair loss with round heads may be caused by natural or biological causes, such as pregnancy, drug reactions, hormonal imbalances, and genes. However, broken strands with damaged ends are signs of hair loss caused by excessive heat setting, chemical treatment, extremely high humidity, and long-term exposure to heat.
Increasing hormone levels during pregnancy can prevent hair loss. After birth, hormones return to normal levels, causing hair loss and normal circulation. Up to 60% of hair in a growing state can enter the dormant telogen state.
One of the main effects of addiction to hair is the increase in hair loss. Drugs, especially illegal drugs, may interrupt the hair growth cycle, force follicles to rest prematurely, or stop cell mitotic activity completely.
- Genes and Hormonal Imbalances
Hereditary baldness is the leading cause of hair loss. Inherited baldness isn’t a disease, but a natural condition caused by a combination of genetics, hormone levels, and the aging process.
Alopecia areata is a condition in which the body’s immune system attacks the hair follicles (holds the hair in place) and causes hair loss. You may lose hair anywhere on your body, including the scalp, inside the nose, and ears. Some people lose their eyelashes or eyebrows.
Reasons Why You Must Undergo SMP When Experiencing Hair Loss
- Micropigmentation of the scalp is an effective solution for alopecia, age-related hair loss, hormonal changes, or even when you just want to thicken your hair.
- Technicians and practitioners have extensive training experience to ensure that their service can mimic natural hair follicles and deliver consistent results for each patient. The pigmentation of the hair requires well-practiced hand precision, movement with the equipment to be used.
- Practitioners use portable, effective, and stable, instruments and equipment. They are designed for precise pigment implantation. It is important to know which equipment the SMP Professionals will use to build higher quality services.,
- The pigment does not fade over time, which makes it a reliable solution for hair loss. You don’t have to worry about a few hairlines disappearing in a few years. Before proceeding to hair loss pigmentation, you also need to communicate with the doctor or practitioner to consult what are the ideal colors that can complement your eyebrows and skin. The pigments used in the micro-pigmentation process are a special formula that is specially developed for the scalp. These pigments are very different from traditional tattoo inks because they do not use dyes. Both dilution and color matching processes make an important contribution to the perfect pigmentation of the scalp. The correct technique, coupled with special pigments, can completely control the therapeutic effect.
- The use of SMP will not regrow your hair but it will give you the impression of smooth naturally shaved hair. You will feel that you got your hair back. No surgery or hair transplant is required.
- There is no other treatment than this procedure. The only thing we are sure about is that this process is consistent in giving valuable results. There is no need for any post-treatment procedure after dyeing the hair. The process is painless and reduces the risk of infection. SMP New York Invites you to exercise full diligence in choosing a practitioner.
- The process is very simple, it can be done in a few sessions and it only takes a few hours to get a perfect shaving effect. You can go back to your daily activities and go swimming 30 days after the last procedure. After the healing process is complete and patient care is accomplished there is no need for maintenance.
- Due to its non-invasiveness, the result of scalp micro pigmentation can be quickly healed in just a few days. After the treatment. There may be slight redness and minimal swelling which will disappear on the first day after treatment.
The micro pigmentation of the scalp plays a role not only in men but also for women suffering from hair loss, thinning hair, and other genetic diseases related to hair. Together with your doctor, you will choose a hair dye to hide the hair patches. Hair loss can be a devastating blow to self-esteem, which can lead to anxiety, social isolation, peer pressure, or other mental health problems. A vertical circle begins to rebuild your confidence. Your goal is to point out the problem and fear of rejection whether the reason for your hair loss is genetic or accidental burns. SMP New York is the best choice to solve your problem.
Scalp Micropigmentation supports people who suffer from various forms of hair loss, such as lupus, cancer, burns, and other hormonal changes that may cause hair loss during pregnancy. For them, it is an art form where they are putting their passion into every client who works with them. Using Scalp Micropigmentation New York, you don’t have to worry about hair loss.